Friday, February 12, 2010

Crafty adventures

Apparently lots of snow and being stuck inside gets me in the mood to create. I made this layout:
And this card:
I'm also taking a painting class online here called Mixed Media with the Girls. She does fun stuff like this:
and
So when I started the class I thought we were making one painting. Turns out we're doing three! So I started on the first background. She does all the backgrounds and then we go back and do the girls. Here's mine:
No that's not an alien form on there--that's where she'll be. Why, you ask, are the flowers larger than her head and really tall? It's whimsical! I'm going with it. Not sure I really like the flowers but I'm holding out until the end when we put more details on them. But it's fun to play with paint and something I've been wanting to do for a while now!

1 comment: