Monday, November 8, 2010

Made

So while the marathon training did pretty much suck all motivation out of me to do anything else during the last few weeks before I tapered, I did manage to create a few things I haven't shared here.

I saw a tutorial for this online and realized I had everything I needed right here to make one...so I did. I bought the fabric in a jelly roll last Christmas for a potential gift that didn't happen and it was all fall colored. Throw in some random ribbon I had and a wire coat hanger and you get a fall wreath...
(Some of the best and funnest projects are ones using things you already have. I'm sure my credit card and Charlie would agree!)

And some new layouts from the past couple of months:

Right Now

Fourth of July (don't yell at me Susie--it's a cute picture!)

So Proud of You

Just Like Daddy

Photo Reality

9 Months

The Days are Long but the Years are Short
12 Months (I felt like playing with some mists and inks and stamps on this one)

Autumn Bliss (those leaves on the 2nd page are embroidered, this one won me a $35 Pottery Barn gift card from the Crate Paper blog!)

Custom

Up next...a tale of two kitties...and their vet bill...bet you can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment