Tuesday, June 29, 2010

So few and far between...

...blog posts that is.

What have I been up to?

A little birthday party planning.

Some running: 9 miles at 1:46, 10 miles at 1:57, and last weekend when I was going to run 11-12 miles I didn't feel well on Saturday and it was really hot & humid even at 6am on Sunday so I skipped it. To make up for it I ran 6 miles this morning. I needed to switch my long run days to Saturday anyway since I joined a training program through Charm City Running and they do long runs on Saturdays. I also learned through this program that the coach doesn't believe you should run more than 20 miles for training (which we'll do 2-3 times). This isn't the first time I've heard of this so he's not making this stuff up. I'm just not sure I can psych myself up at the end of running 20 miles to run 6 more. But I'm all for running less for training! :) So I'm not all that concerned about missing a week with a long run since I was ahead of schedule for the training program I was using and that one went the whole way to 26 miles.

Katherine got to see a real baby yesterday. Which has only renewed her desire to "get one" for us. Since she's decided she wants to marry Aidan, we thought now that he has a brother maybe she'd change her mind and want to marry Peyton instead. Which means these pictures will come in handy at the wedding...


And some recent craftiness:

 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for commenting on my blog. I wasn't all that inspired either, but it's been a while since I made a layout last, and I really liked how dominant the 4x6 photo was.

    Hope you feel inspired to make a layout of your own :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great layouts...love the twirliness title!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, first the running...wow that's a LOT of running your doing. I can't do more than 3 miles each time or my knees bother me. :)

    Next, the pics are toooooo cute!

    Last, the LO's are all fabulous! I can't decide which one I like best.

    ReplyDelete